Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday Telling

The showers and rain visited on and off all day - and as I assemble this post, the rains are getting heavier in Philadelphia and MLB is deciding what to do - 
UPDATE - THE GAME HAS BEEN POSTPONED AND WILL BE PLAYED TONIGHT -


Turn the page time - NOVEMBER?


More great photos from #1!
After The KhrossTrek was done at Monro on FrEYEday, I directed it to one of our two Kohls - all these shots were from the parking lot - 

These were from my stop at Taco House - there was another - KEEPSMILIN - but that one left their space before I captured it -
The PomMom was Kelli -
This was parked next to us when we left Moonlight Cafe -
The view from Auntie Di's as I headed back to The Khottage -
And was behind this a good part of the time - I was able to get this whilst we were stopped at the light -
Yes, I know you are not a Pom - although when I was in my teens, our family had two of them - Sparky and Winnie -


Of course, The KitchenSpeedBump took up its position to ensure there would be kibble -

I would like to thank Wiggles for letting me use some of her Tuesday Telling for me to use for some of my FrEYEday finds -

Happy NOVEMBER 1 Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: NOW off to compensate Willow for sharing!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How did November come so fast?! Happy Tuesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Too bad they aren't playing the game out here."
Java Bean: "¿Por qué?"
Lulu: "Because it never rains in Southern California."
Charlee: "Hmm, seems I've often heard that kind of talk before ..."