Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday MOMday

Lord PF on point to start our SUNday -


Hope they are their down jackets on -

Couple time on The Ledge -

Lord PF had some fresh stuff his pantry SUNday afternoon -
Might need to break out the shorts by Thanksgiving -
Now for MY 'venture -
Just a bit beyond the lights!

I wondered which of our Texas pals might be there -
NOVEMBER HOWL AT WOLF BREWING!
I let Auntie Di know her pal was looking for her -
My flight - three darks and a fluffyish -

And since I knew I would be getting one of their new cocktails, I did a smaller Czech The Forest to have with my foodables -
Poached Pear & Goat Cheese Salad  Ⓥ
Beer Poached Pears, Pickled Beets, Candied Pecans, Mixed Greens, Goat Cheese 
A WINNER!

Another winner PEAR BERRY MARTINI!
Pear Berry Martini
Dead Lightening Whipped Vodka, Elderflower Syrup, Blueberry Juice, Poached Pear, Egg White. Served in a Martini Glass. Garnished wih a Pear Slice and Blueberries 
AND yet another winner - this months's cause!
The Wolf Dens of stuff - I stopped for I treated myself to something - I'll share tomorrow as this is already long!


I was behind this other KhrossTrek as I approached the Capitol City Mall area and Route 15

The ramp off I83 -
The turn back onto Board Road -
And back to The Khottage and Willow!

Yet another fun time at Wolf Brewing - 
I told John - my normal Wolf drink and food server - I missed him last month and would see him next month!

I do have some other items I intended to include in this post but Willow says she'll let me share 'em TUEmorrow!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I hate to say it but those warmer temps will feel pretty good towards the end of this week. It's been so cold and windy! That salad looks so yummy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says it's making her hungry and thirsty reading your post!

It's been miserable here with lots of rain and lots of wind.....

Woofs,
Ollie