Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Tuesday Telling

The PFs were out and about - doing some last minute ELECTION woek -


63 to start the NOvember day?  In fact, it is 65 now at 643pm -
Willow is working those paws for The Blue Khrew to capture 'today's' voting - 

She's heard about the Red one - and knows Wiggles don't move that way -


Dreaming of the outcome - knowing she'll never hear the end of me discussing it with her -
THIS was her hommage to the first feeding of Standard  Time - this would be complete with a loud SIGH!

But then again, if we win the BILLION+ PAWerball...

I did the Mail In Ballot two weeks ago - it went out on Tuesday and I got the "WE GOT IT" email on Thursday - 
BUT IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE YET HERE IN THE UNITED STATES, 
PLEASE GO VOTE!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are back to November temps today. yay! Wouldn't it be wonderful to win a billion dollars!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "If I had a billion dollars, I'd buy a green dress AND John Merrick's remains!"
Java Bean: "¿Qué?"
Lulu: "I don't know, Dada told me I had to say it."

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're crossing our paws and hooves for you over here!

Woofs,
Ollie