Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday MOMday

The rain had yet to arrive when we first faced SUNday -

But then...


We never saw The Royal Couple -
WITH FOG as the rains moved in and fought the temperature -
Morning coffee pal one day last week -
And a MOM SPEED BUMP too -

Checking me out on FrEYEday -
Napping along with me on FrEYEday -
AND Khousin E had her mama send these shots!

Can't keep those eyes open!

Willow and I had a long SUNday Sofa Shift - entering the holiday disqualifications took it out of me - can't help but keep ShakingMyHead at this new generation that will call off instead of just coming to work - I mean giving up free money???

The Nice Crystal Lady offered to finish them up - so we wrapped just before 7pm - and then I had to take care of our USUAL SUNday stuffs - 

So off I now to get 'em done!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, I'll definitely take free money! Hang on and I'll send you my address!"

Molly the Airedale said...

Lulu is right. We will take any spare free money too! Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Agree about the free money! Have a happy week and stay warm. It looks cold up there in PA.

Tail Wags from Lun and that orange dog, Olive =)