Sunday, November 20, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Lord PF was probably watching Harrisburg's Holiday Parade -
Whilst The Now Lady PF prepped the bed!

All POOFED on his point!
But still not 66" of SNOW!
Now for Part Two of Willow's FrEYEday 'venture -

That's my Human Groomer on the khorner - it's just across the street from JoStrEAT and The Vault -
The drive back along Church Road takes us past Manchester Township's Cousler Park -
And each time I pass DoItOutdoor's facility, I think I should capture a shot of this -
So this time I did!
Willow Springs Lane again!
The neighbors' turkey - he's the one that had BorisTheSpider for Halloween!
My foodables - khoffee - and Quinoa Salad - a tasty combo of tomatoes, green & red peppers, and cucumbers - a nice choice for this week's 'venture!

As mentioned, Saturday was an adult 'venture day - details here tomorrow!

Of course, today will mark the return to The GKP - but thankfully, the sofa shift with my pawsome assistant!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The quinoa salad looks delicious and so healthy! Happy Sunday!