Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday MOMday

The Now Lady PF getting ready -
NOW she's in place -
and 70 degrees at 610 pm as I assembled this post - and The Weather graphic neglected to include it was RAINING as well at 8am -
Now for MY 'venture - to my groomer - then about a quarter mile or so away from Pam's was 
On my maiden visit, I went with an item that is a good baseline - AVOCADO TOAST - and I added EGG -

It wasVERY good - and so was the khoffee!
When I got there, almost every seat was taken - and I snagged the last parking spot -




This will DEFINITELY become a weekend 'venture for us - the staff was friendly - as were the customers - I got chatting as I placed my order and one of the customers told me it was a good choice - and proceeded to tell me some other items to try - 
I then directed The KhrossTrek down the road another mile for a bath - it was beyond a busy place -

I asked if I could have a biscuit for Willow when I paid - I mean, The Dog Tax needed to be paid!



Payment accepted!
A happy Wiggles!

Our StandardTimeSUNday started with a breezy wet trek to Sheetz for the newzpaperz and ga$ - then back for a PumpkinKibble breakfast before logging in for our GKP shift -

Thanks to all that passed along their best NEXT YEAR FOR THE PHILLIES wishes!
That's our plan!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your avocado toast with the egg looks amazing! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ay, Tuesday! What is up with you? That is too cold for a short-haired dog like me!"
Lulu: "Looks fine to me."

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's always good to discover a new favourite place!

Woofs,
Ollie