Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Tuesday Telling

Monday morning from The PF Palace -



and Monday afternoon -
How nice - the date and the temp were the same - 
From last week's dinner with Auntie Di and Linda at GREER'S BURGER GARAGE -
I got the Burg N Sauce - it was very good but the establishment was POLAR - uncomfortably so - I will definitely get foodables from there again - it is actually right across the street from Moonlight Cafe - and as we left, their parking lot was PACKED - I can't imagine they had room for even a half more person :-)
Auntie Di got Khousin E a new Dublin Dog khollar - made me sniff because...
The style pattern and kholor was NAK's -
This past weekend was Jersey Mike's 20% to Feeding America - so on my way back from Wolf Brewing I stopped at the one on my route - and had weekend foodables -
This was my Wolf Brewing treat to ME!  
Dog NOT included 
A hoodie sweatshirt!
As I was working on this post, I broke the news to Willow that she had another shift this week - I've decided that we'll do another SofaShift on Thursday - but I did remind her she'll get holiday pay for her efforts !

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog! 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Emmy's new collar looks beautiful on her.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I have a Dublin Dog collar very like that, Willow, but mine is red and black. I am not wearing it at the moment, though.

I got a bath today. You should have seen the colour of the water...

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Yeesh, your temperatures have hit the legal drinking age!"
Lulu: "I could deal with it. I have nice thick furs."
Java Bean: "That's a muy fancy collar. Looks terrific on you, Emmy!"