Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thursday Thinking

The wet was gone when morning arrived -


The Royal Khouple!
Almost cracked 50!
Facebook reminded me that TWELVE years ago, NAK and I were on Day Two of our Trek to The Tundra - this was a shot from our first cheese shop stop!
Some Willow thinking - best done when snuggled in behind Mom whilst on the khouch -
HOVER PAW!
Thinking being done from The Auntie Di chair -
AND thinking it seems as if a WEEKEND should be here - 
Wiggles would be correct!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Have a terrific Thursday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 is about to lave again so I rolled in something foul this morning. She tried to clean me up but she says I still smell bad and she has no time to shampoo me. Woof Woof!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "It's a good thing Dennis's old friend Norwood didn't see that frog or he would've gobbled it up!"