Saturday, November 5, 2022

Saturday Sharing

The Now Lady PF on duty -
And in the afternoon, I checked and spotted Lord PF back on the edge of the ledge -
See?
Since we had been up late - watching The Phillies phrustrate us - and then the postgame show on Philadelphia Sports - and then I caught up on this week's New Amsterdam episode, we slept in -
And YES - the temperatures - I was aware of 72 FrEYEday afternoon -


I just couldn't get started BUT someone's stink eye helped motivate me -
Time for Willow's 'venture -




We headed down the street to Leg Up Farmers Market - they had a flash sale on canned pumpkin that was better than our grocery stores - and I knew I could snag some lunch foodables too -
And we got a chance to see the decorated pumpkins from their contest -




Then back down George Street for us -

Next stop would be MyGiant for some weekly foodables - 
Story to be continued here tomorrow -

As I had mentioned, I just couldn't get going FrEYEday morning - and the afternoon wasn't any better - the khouch monster worked its magic on me!

Today is a trip to The Groomer for me - so it will be an 'earlyish' day - and I am going to take the opportunity to visit a new to me khoffee and foodable place near my groomer Pam's - and then treat The KhrossTrek to a bath - and maybe even tick off some of the items on The To Do List - we'll see!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love those decorated pumpkins! Happy Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Sorry about your Phillies! You'll get them next year!"