Sunday, November 13, 2022

SUNday Sharing

To my surprise, Nicole had taken rains with her - heading to New England I suppose, so we had SUN -


There she is!
Night arrives for The Burg!
Oh the temperature roller plunge on the way - it is still 62 as I put this in place at 430pm Saturday afternoon - I am ready for when I did my bedsheets on FrEYEday, I included my blanket when I remade the bed -
Now for FrEYEday's Debbie's Pizza foodables - and I LOVED the pumpkin drawn on my bag -
I got some chili - which was my Saturday foodble - and of course, The Dog Tax payment!
Ah yes, it's just an exciteable girrrrl!
Each time I would frame up a shot, Wiggles would stomp for hers!

MUCH better!
My Foodables Monitor -
I had gotten an Italian Steak sandwich - and put some sweet peppers on prior to eating it - Debbie's didn't have any sweet ones but I had a jar in the pantry and decided it to be a good day to open it!
I had gotten an order of Fried Pickles - which came with ranch dressing - a tasty side for sure - and yes, Willow did get one -
My Saturday lunch - along with some of the leftover Italian Steak sandwich - a very nice sweet chili -which I will no doubt order again - although my next foodables from Debbie's will be a veggie pizza! I had ALMOST ordered that THIS time but NEXT time for sure!

We did go for a short 'venture - and I told Willow she would be able to share those shots here tomorrow - and yes, there may have been naps - for The Human and The Heeler!

Of course, it's back to The GKP today - Sofa Shift!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your foodables always look so mouth-watering delicious! I've never had fried pickle and I bet they're very yummy. Happy Sunday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada had fried pickles once when he was in Texas and didn't like them. Then he was at a restaurant here up in Julian and they had fried pickles and Dada told the waitress that he'd had fried pickles and didn't like them and she said 'Well you haven't had OUR fried pickles'. So he got their fried pickles, and they were very good. So you have to choose your fried pickles wisely!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How many crackers did you get, Willow?

We've had amazing weather here this weekend, but that looks like being the end of the fine ad warm weather. We may have to switch the heating on now!

Woofs,
Ollie