Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday Telling

In place shortly before I headed back to get ready for The GKP -
At mid-day, both had taken up watching from their PF Palace -
Just a shot to see the scenery -
Tuesday afternoon will include some white or wet - depending upon where - and the elevation -
A Facebook memory - imagine me telling NAK that I can just open the door to let Willow out - and she comes back - the laughter would be too much!
Some Willow Saturday 'fun' - 
and some movement just as the shot was khaptured -
Much better there Willow -

******

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I wish I could go outside and explore on my own without a leash but mom would never see me again. I'm laughing right along with you, Khyra. Willow is a lucky girl!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "It's important to stand watch over your toys, otherwise somebody might take them and put them in the washing machine!"