Sunday, November 6, 2022

SUNday Sharing

The Now Lady PF in place to start her last day of DST - 

Then later, I snagged her in The Nest Box -
Oh my - the rollercoaster continues - 
Saturday afternoon in NOvember?
So back to the second part of Willow's FrEYEday 'venture - a stop at MyGiant for some foodables -

Yes Willow - the bags include your after dinner kharrots AND BLUEberries! 
This was my FrEYEday meal purchase from Leg Up - as soon as I spotted this, I told the associate SOLD - my kind of pizza - they have nice brick oven pizza options -
I also picked up a meatloaf dinner - I was SO khraving meatloaf and mashed potatoes -
Eyes on the pawtential Willow prize -

And yes, The Dog Tax was paid - with pizza bone - 
But the Galaxy was slow on the photoUPtake so no picture - it was SNATCHED like a 'gator!
Later in the evening, Wiggles just chilled as we enjoyed our FrEYEday night - I caught up with this week's Grey's Anatomy -

We had a nice last day of our weekend - I did hit The Groomer - and the new-to-me khoffee place - I will SO share that here tomorrow - along with the rest of MY 'venture -
and I did get to tick off the VACUUM entry on 'the list' - if I hadn't, TheTumbleweeds would have been ankle high - and I did take care of 'falling back' on the oven and microwave and coffeemaker OH MY - I had done The KhrossTrek whilst out on my 'venture -

Of course, the day was phocused on Saturday night's GAME SIX - oh how would it go?
Watch THIS >>>>>space for an update -

AS PROMISED....THANKS TO THE PHILLIES PHOR GIVING US THE CHANCE TO DREAM IT KHOULD HAPPEN THIS YEAR - AND CONGRATS TO HOUSTON -

Happy Standard Time SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We just love your smiley face, Willow!

Condolences re-the game, but as you say it's good to dream. The French women's rugby team (one of the players is the daughter of someone #1 knows) lost the world cup semi-final to New Zealand by just one point yesterday.

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

That pizza looks sooooooooo yummers! We are so sorry to hear about your Phillies. Next year!