Saturday, November 19, 2022

Saturday Sharing

The Royal Khouple hanging at The PF Palace again -




We slept in a bit - and again, so NOT Buffalo/Upsate NY&PA!
After enjoying some coffee and normal morning stuff, it was time - and a certain Wiggles was ready!



'venture time!


Yep - her Lane!  I always have to make sure NOT to turn right here for this is how I go to The GKP each work day -
After a stop at Rutters for somethings, our 'venture was to -

And as the parking area had prepared me for, it was nicely busy - two other humans had placed an order as well - it is always nice to see a business doing well when it's a business that does it well -
Back to The KhrossTrek to rejoin my kho-pilot!

We'll share the rest of our FrEYEday here tomorrow - rather than weight this down with more pictures -

And The Humans will be the ones for a Saturday 'venture - Auntie Di MAY BE joining me for the monthly visit to WOLF BREWING - she's playing the IT'S TOO KHOLD KHARD but we'll see - at least I know I'll be going!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Saturday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow! You have your own spring? Do you bottle the water and sell it???"