Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Lord PF thought we were watchin' HIS breakfast -


The New Lady PF says there is a new post on Falcon Wire - about a new nesting PF khouple!
And as promised by The Babblers - it was a wet afternoon evening - in fact kind of heavy - with snow in the higher elevations -
and 36 as I put this together around 6pm -
So before we got started on SUNday, Willow khrossed the paws her shift wouldn't be tooooo ruff!





Yep - made me work whenever I went to The Kitchen -



AND made me work by giving tummeh belleh rubs!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love those belly rubs here too, Willow. Happy Wednesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I will also work for belly rubs! And by 'work' I mean roll over and look cute and expect to be given one whenever I want ..."

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's been raining hard here most of the day, so not much garden time for me today! I wish I could come over ad play with you, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie