Monday, October 31, 2022

Monday MOMSday

Lord PF playing Pee-a-BOO!

Even he didn;t want to stand in all the 'debris' as he prepped his breakfast -
Lady PF took her spot in the afternoon -
Yep - temperature roller coaster continues -
It was back to Moonlight Cafe for Auntie Di's Birthday celebration - I had asked where she wanted to go - and she chose it - and I invited The Nice Nancy Lady to join us -
Nancy had enjoyed the Veggie Pomodoro so much on my celebration, she chose it again -
Di went with the Shrimp Champagne - which I HAD ALMOST selected - 
but decided to go with the BUTTERNUT SQUASH ravioli special -
And dessert of Tiramisu - with three spoons!

Khousin E



Willow and I had sent this one -


And I got 'the look' upon returning to The Khottage -

As always, it was all so tasty - I have a good portion left to enjoy later today as it is too late to eat it after getting this post in place - AND it was nice to spend time with Nancy and The Birthday Di!

Willow says  it will be okay with her it I use some of Tuesday post for things I want to share - as long as she is 'compensated ' - which we KNOW she will be -

Happy Last Day Of WOOtober EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

All of the birthday dinners look delicious! Happy Halloween!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy Halloween! May it be all treats and no tricks!"