Saturday, October 8, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Already in place at The PF Palace to start our day -
The latest entry on Falcon Wire - watching out for the avian flu -
As The Babblers warned, it has khlouded up a bit as I put this together but still mid 70's -
This shot would be the KhattleDog posed at the door to go for her 'venture - and then make the run back at me!
Yes YOU!




Time to pick up lunch from BobTheKhat!


A blurry shot of what we would call a Bury Burger around here - burger in sauce -
My soup and Willow's crackers -
Baked potato soup - 
It was so yummy - normally when I get the soup, I eat it on Saturday but this demanded to be khonsumed NOW!
The picture BobTheKhat shared on The FB page when it was cooking on Thursday -
Watching me enjoy my lunch - and waiting for SOMETHING -


Yes, she did get a bite of the burger - and of course, The CrackerDog was paid with her crackers too -

I also picked up some tasty dessert foodables too - will share in an upcoming post!

I'd like to thank BLOGGER for being better behaved today - things loaded as they should - 

And although I had a 'list' with what to do, I managed to ignore it - and added morning nap instead - we'll work thru the items - after all, that is why they make tomorrow!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhrazyKhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: One word: PHILLIES!  
As I had put this in place, they were losing and THEN!
Yes, PHILLIES!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You look just like me begging for whatever mom is eating. I always get the last bite and it's well worth the wait! The foodables look fabulous!