Sunday, October 16, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Early Saturday morning - Lady PF wondering if this would be a phine day phor a PHILLIES' division win -


Saturday afternoon - she was thinking it would be -
Cheered on by her phanclub back there -
Lord PF -
A phantastic mid-October day!
Now for Willow's second FrEYEday 'venture -



Hi BobTheKhat - we are here -
Yes!
You going to eat that today?
My soup AND the DOG TAX khurrency 
From BobTheKhat's FB page - soup  ready to go!
It was so YUMMY again - and the last of the season -
Turkey melt - one of the lunch specials - first time I had it - and will definitely do it again - NEXT YEAR -
Eyes on the prize - 

Starting to do The KhattleDog! chatter -

Turkey - BACON - cheese - grilled!
She did get the last bite - and I had attempted to take a picture but - oh well -

Only two more weeks for BobTheKhat to be open - he'll be closing October 29 for 2022 -

Our Saturday was a phantastic day - and as I posted on my FB when I shared Saturday's blogpost, I decided to go to Wolf next Saturday - I had too many little things to do  - and I would not have enjoyed my time there knowing I needed to get them done - but all was not lost phor -

THE PHILLIES WON!
THE PHILLIES WON!!
THE PHILLIES WON!!!

It will surely be a happy SUNday phor us!
Work won't be phasing us!

Happy SUNday EvphURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: AND more about Willow's Saturday here tomorrow!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

The foodables have us drooling! Happy Sunday!