Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Oh look - it's still WET here in PA -

Do NOT be fooled by that 'evidence of sun' - nope - poured all day - AGAIN -
Although I've not turned on the heat - and I don't plan to, I did do some of my own workin' and closed the ceiling vents - and also pulled out some jammy type bottoms for the night time attire - 
Now for Willow's usual SUNday shift -









And YES - she did get a tummy rub!

The Babblers INSIST that sometime this afternoon, it will stop - and that on Thursday, we'll see the SUN -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Our heat comes on once a day and we are very happy for it. Stay warm and dry. I think we forgot what the sun looks like!