Saturday, October 15, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Just hanging over Harrisburg to start our day!
Some lingering phog -

LIFTED!
An awesome Autumn day!
SOME pup took up the 'you can't go anywhere without me' spot -


Blurry - YES - khrazy - YES!
When I opened the door to go out thru the garage to get to The KhrossTrek, she hit the rug in a style that sent it flEYEing!
Off on 'venture #1 -


First stop was our mailbox to put out some GKP items -
Then off to TheDesirableEastEnd as the realtor buzz termed it - to say it was frustrating would be an understatement - 

I had to make a driveby the bank's ATM for some green papers - so yes, almost dejavu - The Black Jeep pics had come from the other side of this same intersection -
Parked at market - and yes, shuddering at the humanity -

PHILS WIN!  PHILS WIN!!  PHILS WIN!!!
In - and OUT in less than ten - as I got in there and the people in their own world took all the fun out of shopping -
But the mission was accomplished - got Auntie Di's order - and some salads - cucumber onion - cashew pea - hoagie salad - and some roasted corn orzo salad - and one other stand that will close the post -
Back to the safety of The Khottage -
Homestretch!
Tisha had her Phillies shirt on as well - she saw mine - and shared  hers!
Despite the market discomfort, I did hit TheBoysBarkingBakery stand for Khousin E and Willow - I had The Stand's Human just do a mixture for me as I was too befuddled to want to try and think on picking out our own assortment - and off to The KhrossTrek I went!

And now I remember why I don't go to Eastern Market more often - maybe going earlier would be better but.....I was encouraged to see more of the GOOD humans election placards on our travels - although there were still to many of the OTHER type - 

After we got back to The Khottage - and my people exposure stress level lowered, I called BobTheKhat to place our lunch order - THAT will be 'venture 2 to be shared here tomorrow!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W&GoPhillies,
All Of Us AT NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: PHILLIES WIN!  PHILLIES WIN!


3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are so happy that you get to go on so many fun adventures, Willow! Congratulations to your Phillies!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look so happy to be in the car, Willow!

We've had a lot of rain the past 24 hours. I'm hoping for drier weather tomorrow!

Is that a toll booth for doggie tax at the door?

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Willow, you will have to teach me your Jedi mind trick that makes your mom take you everywhere. I want to employ it here!"