Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday Thinking

The Royal Couple spent time at The PF Palace Wednesday afternoon -



Yet another nice one - though The Babblers are prepping us for some afternoon storms today -
Some Willow thinking -





This one was from SUNday - but this scene was repeated Wednesday afternoon as I did my GKP time here at The Khottage - she was quite happy and made sure to snuggle and khuddle next to me on the sofa -

As I put this post in place, The Phillies are in a rain delay - the game should have started by 430pm - now it MAY start 730ish - WE ARE READY- 
but...although it would have been nice to go back to Philadelphia 2-0, we'll take 1-1 - Citizens' Bank Park will be ROCKING FrEYEday ! 
All set to watch - and even though it is about 90 miles away, we might be able to feel and hear it!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I have a sneaky feeling that both you and I will be hanging out in the bathtub today, Willow.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're getting rain again today, so my outside time is a bit limited. But I got to pay with Lily and Leonie yesterday!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "We had a storm the other day! There was thunder and everything! I holed up under Dada's desk."
Java Bean: "I went into the bedroom."
Lulu: "We both got cookies every time there was a boom, so that was nice."
Charlee: "I don't know why you dogs are so neurotic about storms."
Chaplin: "Yes, we cats just ignore them."
Lulu: "Like you ignore everything else?"
Charlee: "Exactly."