Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday MOMday

SUNday was SUNny!



Oh did I make THAT face when the cell alarm rang - we hadn't gone to bed until after 1am as we savored The Phils win - but OH SO WORTH IT!
Khousin E was just leaving for her GRoomer appointment when Willow and I stopped by - we wanted to leave treats for her and for Auntie Di -
When BobTheKhat posted this, I so hoped there would be some available when I dropped in - and -
There was - and it was oh so good - three days worth of snacks since I had taken a slice to Auntie Di -
And they had the mini PEANUT BUTTER pies too!!!
Of course my assistant was making sure I paid THE DOG TAX -


Of course - crackers for The Cracker!



My lunch dessert on FrEYEday - these are so yummy!

Kept on The Laptop - so happy to get to use it here!

Although the one with the opposable thumbs was tired for her shift, we survived - even with the snoring that MAY have come from my co-worker!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Both the pumpkin roll and the peanut butter pie look incredibly yummy! Looking good after your groomies, Emmy! Happy Columbus Day!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I really like the idea of the dog tax and I think I am going to introduce it here!

Sorry we've been MIA. It's been tough, but we hope to be back to normal from this week.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm ... I think the dog tax needs to be raised from a cracker to a mini peanut butter pie."
Charlee: "Good luck getting that through Congress."