Friday, October 21, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Later SUNday -
Monday -
A hour later on Monday -
Tuesday -
An hour later -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Again, an hour later - it's that time of the year - 'dark'  around 7am when we get up but then...
On the way to The GKP on Thursday - had the clear shot - no one behind me - I had wanted to get a shot on the way home - and snag the reverse, but someone was magically on my butt -
I do believe I am 'about' to switch on the heat as it was just to phreakin' cold in here - of course, I'd like to wait and say it was November - but - and this way I can have some time to make sure all is 'good' before it is REALLY needed -
UPDATE - it is now on - and now warming us as of 818pm Thursday =
Breakfast was already being worked on when we got up -
And then time to watch Harrisburg -
Willow is gearing up for our weekend - 

The KhrossTrek has an appointment this morning to get the state inspections done - so I will be gone for a bit BUT then I'll return so we can get our second to last BobTheKhat lunch - closing day is NEXT Saturday October 29 -

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It has been a beautiful week! Our heat only comes on once a day and we're happy to feel the wonderful warmth. Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "If the past is any indication, Mama and Dada won't turn the heat on here until it gets down to about 50 in the house! And then only because Dada got chilblains that one time ..."