Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tuesday Telling

As the hatching gets closer, out EGGcitement increases!

I thought I caught sight of Lord PF back there - 
And I was right!
I tried to catch her away from The Clutch but no dice!

Lord PF's Point Kham which is stuck on NightMode@
We did have a frost warning Monday AM until 9am - and we did get close to the temperature they expected -
Now for some of Willow's pre-work images from SUNI guess she was trying to get ready to be my support!




Hide the paws!
Judgey?  I say so!

I'm already drafting MyList for our weekend - meeting Auntie Di and The Nice Nancy Lady at The Vault Thursday evening - probably will go to BobTheKhat's for lunch on FrEYEday - and Saturday will be my monthly trip to Wolf Brewing - I'm ready to HOP in ;-)

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey, it's only Tuesday and you already have the weekend all planned out! I am making sure that #1 gets exercise to get her fit again for....?

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "*BOOP* on the nose for you, Willow!"