Monday, April 11, 2022

Monday MOMday

SUNday at The PF Palace -

And probably sometime this week...

I believe we beat the temperature - but sadly, there may be a frost tonight -
A few weeks ago, Martin's Facebook page had a comment and maybe you'll win post - and I DID!
Such a tasty assortment - and I feel so spoiled to be able to buy their products at our grocery stores -
As we mentioned, some of the nutty sticky buns followed us home from Bobcat!
After getting my furs cut on Saturday, I headed to BJ's for a few things - including some lunchmeant - OLIVE LOAF! - for my Martin's winnings - came out to find another KhrossTrek next to me - actually, this is the color Auntie Di likes the most of the others we've seen -
Then it was time for breakfast at Buttercream Dream Bakery!  I went with some quiche - it was quite tasty -
One of the cases with yummables - they've added labels to identify them -
I was shooting into the sun or I would have framed this better -
Back to the KhrossTrek and headed back to Willow -

Pineapple Upside Down - the last time first time I was there they had told me about them - it was so nice -
My sixpack - they did quite the business of pre-ordered take out pick up of cupcakes and macarons whilst I was there - so far, I've had two of these- OH SO GOOD!
A leek and parmesan savory pastry - I had that for SUNday night's meal - it did not let me down!
Sorry Wiggles!  MINE MINE MINE -

After our visit to Sheetz for the newspaperZ, 
we had a good day back at The Satellite GKP Location - aka The Khouch - although it was frustrating from time to time as The Dell was not connecting with some of my Network files but it all worked out - and appropriate napS were taken - but not by me!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh my - you have me drooling. So many tasty treats! I haven't had olive loaf since my mother-in-law passed. It was one of her favorites. Thank you for the memories♥

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Congrats on the win! All that yummy stuff!!!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, I've seen potatoes here, and they don't look at all like those potato rolls. Hmm ..."