Monday, April 4, 2022

Monday MOMday

SUNday from The PF Palace -





Uneventful - and normal anymore!
Now back to MY part of last FrEYEday's 'venture - in for coffee at this new to me place - Roast Up
This khrazy khanine was on their wall - and xince it just a mile or so east of Market, I'll be back - if not sooner - when I hit Market next month - 
Now to show and share my treasures - I'm a sucker for cherry danish! 
Veggie orzo on top - more pea&cashew salad & a big cucumber and onion salad!!!
 - 
Chocolate PEANUT BUTTER eggs from a very clever khake&more stand - Cake Pops By Tisha!
You'll see this again - keep looking and reading!
Albacore Tuna - with craisins - on raisin bread - VERY TASTY!  That was my FrEYEday meal -
Saturday evening I had the roast beef stuffin muffin - from Melanie's stand - she's the one that lost her husband to COVID and had the lunch truck that came / comes to The GKP -
It was SO good!  stuffin - aka filling - and mashed potatoes are the highlights of any holiday meal!
****** 
NAL!
NAK!!
NAK and NAL!!!

This week marks seven years since the Zen-terra made the trip to Roanoke VA to bring Holly north to PA due to the untimely death of her mom Debbie - 
and now all are together

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Willow helped my with my SUNday shift - and fear not, she was rewarded for he hard work!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

How could it be seven years already. Where does the time go.
The foodables look awesome and I hear that tuna and craisin sandwich calling my name!