Sunday, April 3, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Saturday morning from The PF Palace -



We did sleep in a bit - normally up by 7 or so - stayed in until 830 - nice day - got to the mid 50's as they predicted -
More from our FrEYEday 'ventuer - The Tax Collector has rhis very nice pond in the backyard - the sound is so soooothing -

Now for the reveal of the dog stuff from the trip to market - another tasty visit -says Willow - to The Boys Barking Bakery -

I got this to give to The Nice Crystal Lady for Phoebe - 
So hard to snag a shot of this - Willow IS so excited for one of the regular treats - hard for me to hold it AND take the picture - but you get the idea -
Some of the special ones I got her - and the extra purple bunny is for PurpleKhollar - Khousin Emmy!
I got a new dozen of the assorted - rather than pick them, I had the human at The Stand do it -
Auntie Di's phone picture memory - Khousin Emmy and Khousin Bentley - she sent it to me -
I sent a shot of the current sofa snuggler -


Willow likes ro lean against me  and give me the Big Brown Eyes!

We had a nice last of our weekend - short trip to MyGiant - my Yellow Tag bargain was two half price chocolate chip cannolis!  Little walk - little weeding - little napping - little visit from our pal - AND some vacuuming- started in the garage aka laundry area  and worked my way to the kitchen and living room - enough for now!
Dinner for me was one of my market purchases - pictures here tomorrow -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The pond in the backyard is just gorgeous! I want one too! Your Easter cookies look so yummy, Willow. Happy Sunday!

Dawn said...

Love her smile in the kitchen! Happy Sunday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I have to get Dada to take me to the dog bakery some time!"