Sunday, April 24, 2022

Monday MOMSday

SUNday scenes from The PF Palace -






MOM nap!
Lord PF guarding HIS family and palace!

It was a nice day - although it did get close to 80 - ick - but since we were hard at work, it didn't matter to us -
I was behind this as I headed to meet Auntie Di - I KNOW I think I can!
In the lot at BJs -
In the yard at Auntie Di's -
Same for this one -
We had met here - and left Auntie Di's vehicle whilst we ROTE'd - Khousin E's groomer is to the right of this shot across Bull Road  at Just For Pets -
The Hive posted on their FB page that someone from Dottie's greenhouse put this together for them - Auntie Di and I enjoyed out lunch - I didn't take any pictures but we each chose one of the Spring specials  - she got the Turkey and Pesto sandwich - I got the veggie wrap - and I got the staffs' drink of the month - all good choices!
I stopped at MyGiant on the way back to The Khottage - of course, I HAD to snap it!
The freshly GRoomed Khousin E enjoying SUNday's weather -
AND posing for the post!

Whilst at The Hive, we were next to a mom and her daughter and her daughter - we got to talking with them - and complimenting them on their handling of the young one's mood - as we interacted, we asked her if she had any doggies - she did - and the mom showed us pictures - a BLUE Heeler and a BLUE HEELER SAINT BERNARD - both were adorable - of course, I had to share pics of the RED Heeler!

The Red Heeler put in a good shift - starting with our Sheetz run to start the day - and then back here to watch me have my 'breakfast' of a Sheetz Burger with pepper jack sauteed peppers and onions mayo ketchup - and $0.10 off a gallon of gas for my next fill up - SCORE!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: I posted this with the wrong date and couldn't update it so you may have seen this twice - I don't have the time or the patience to rebuild so I'm rolling -

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love that sunflower and you look beautiful after your spa day, Emmy!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I adore the signs of spring!

It's nice to be able to comment, again. We'll see how long it lasts. Google is sooooo fickle!!!