Friday, April 22, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Thru
To
This
Week



We had some showers today - but hopefully the weather will be as good as The Babblers have predicted - this is GIG weekend - Greyhounds in Gettysburg -
Now for Thursday PF Palace time -




I was wrong yesterday - it appears #5 hasn't hatched - 



AND from The Woochinves - NAK and The TADN's flowering cherry -

Both of us have 'ventures today - not sure of ALL THE DETAILS for the weekend's fun but ONE of us has The Vet at 1130am - and I thought it only fair that if she was getting a shot, I should gwt one too - so I'm getting my Moderna Booster at 11am - 

As I put this post in place, I 'm not sure which day we'll visit Bob - but we will!

Happy EARTHDAY FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK"s Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Normally I'm not a fan of the vet or injections, but I will say, hooray for COVID boosters!"