Sunday, April 24, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Saturday FluffPuffs!!!!!




We had some drizzle early with some sun later -
Now for more of Wiggles goes to The Vet -



We were happy to see an email Saturday morning letting us know there were no bugs in her poo :-)
So after leaving The Vet, I phoned in an order to BobTheKhat -


One of their lunch specials was a MonteCristo - which was a favorite of TADN!
Very happy with my choice -
and I chose a cup of CHICKEN CORN soup instead of 'the fries' 

And some chocolate KHAKE with peanut butter icing may have followed me to The Khottage -
aid I did pay The DogTax with some crackers!

Auntie Di and I did some ROTE on Saturday - I'll share that tomorrow -
AND Khousin Bentley was kind enough to pawmit her dad to come cut the lawn - now Willow won't get lost going out for her yard time!
We did send Uncle Paul away with some biscuits to pay HIS DogTax -

AND there was a nap!

So it was a GReat day -

Today finds us back to doing our GKP stuff - Willow is napping now as I put this post in place to be ready to help 'work' with me!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The sandwich and soup looks so yummy and we are so happy to hear your good report, Willow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Bug-free poo is the best kind! If, you know, there can be said to be a best kind of poo ..."