Saturday, April 30, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Disregard the 'play' button on the picture - this was from The PF's Website FrEYEday morning - I liked the shot!

More Batman - Lord PF style!






Another nice day - 
Paws khrossed for today's visit to The Vet - as I put this post together, I've given Wiggles the first of her 'anxiety' meds - loading dose to start - and another dose when we get up today - hoping this will do it - as I explained from last week's visit, she's fine, kissy, ready for pets until The Vet would go to do 'vet stuff' SO I am  trusting their Fear Free Focused protocol - report to come!
I was a lazy human on FrEYEday - and we had a khouch khamp day - we didn't leave The Khottage Property - so Willow did some chair khamping - 
and floor wiggling too -
You can tell, but their was wiggling going on during the photoshoot :-)

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
NowWith Snoozy KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Paws and fingers are crossed for you, Willow. Happy Saturday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Willow, I wish I could come to the vet with you to hold your paw. I am sending you all kinds of god vibes and we are all crossing paws for you!

Woofs,
Ollie