Saturday, April 2, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Lord PF had things under control -

LOVE the feety feet!


The temperature didn't change all that much during they day - it is 49 as I put this together - just short of 5pm - but the wind - and showers had been around for much of the AM hours -
Willow napped whilst I enjoyed my coffee time before we headed out for our 'venture -
Ready!
Willow got one of those nose jobs - I would do a quick frame of the picture - and she would move!


Frame up - potential move- shoot the pic!
After hitting the ATM for khash - just because - time for New Eastern Market!
I'll be back - and there just MIGHT be some yummies for you!
The bounty bag- which I will share here tomorrow and Monday so the post doesn't get TOO long!
People watching - I usually ending up feeling like thank dog and praise cheeses I survived the visit to what we joke as 'the desirable east end '- BOL!

The look of THERE HAD BETTER BE SOMETHING FOR ME IN THAT BAG!

No worries Willow - no worries!

After we left market, we made a stop at a new to me khoffee place - then looped back to The Khottage after dropping off the tax dollar$ - and did a photoshoot of the treasures -

I was a bad dog mom as we did NOT do a walk - although I do hope to get us out today for one - 
I did wash the bedkhlothes as that was on 'my list'; for the day - I did move the 'vacuum' item to Saturday - that will give Wiggles another day to have HeelerHair do its stuff!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Don't worry, Willow. Our moms never shop and not think of us and they always come home with a gift or two. Tell your mom that my mom watched Rescued By Ruby on Netflix yesterday and she highly recommends it. Happy Saturday!