Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday MOMSday

SUNday at The PF Palace -




A freeze was expected overnight - and today may bring a mixed bag of precipitation!
Now for our adventure to Wolf Brewing on Saturday -
I wish I could have seen it at night - for it was to be lit in PURPLE to honor the memory and spirit of this month's Flight For A Cause - more on that below -
FOUR more tasty beers - such a treat to come here!
Auntie Di's favorite from last year - Khreamsicle was back - and she got in to the purple theme as well -
My salad choice - I've considered it in thr past but finally did it today - actually brought much of it home and enjoyed it on SUNday - and yes: MORE PURPLE!
Pomegranate Pear Salad  Ⓥ
Spinach, Arugula, Carrots, Raddichio, Chickory, Pickled Onion, Candied Pecans, Blue Cheese, Gettin' Toasty Brown Ale Poached Pear, Pomegranate Seeds & Pomegranate Vinaigrette
This had been my first choice - and I was going to do a side salad - but once I decided to do the PEAR salad, I chose the french fries since Auntie Di would help pick at 'em too -
Pickled Egg Salad Sandwich
Kalamata Olives, Ginger, Golden Beets, Spinach, Slivered White Onions, House Made Roll
And brought some of this home - and enjoyed that Saturday night -
My large single pour beer - named for this khutie -
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing -

Was behind this on the way home -
and this one too -
My co-worker spent some of her Saturday night getting ready for our SUNday shift -

Auntie Di and I had another enjoyable outing to Wolf Brewing - I'm already planning May's trip - it will probably be May 14th - and I'm hopeful some of the special brew created for NAPW - yes  PURPLE in color - will still be available -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like a great outing! Those beers made #1 think. She doesn't usually go in for "non-traditional" beers, but when she was in Deauville before her accident, a friend recommended she try Affligem Belgian beer with berry flavouring and it was yummy!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

The meals look so yummy. I can almost taste that wonderful sandwich! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, salad or French fries, French fries or salad ... Hmmmm ..."