Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tuesday Telling

Lord PF on point to start his Monday -
Lady PF doing the egg thing -
The family -
I don't think we got quite as warm as they had babbled -it was low 50's -
I had neglected to share last week's picture of The Nice Nancy Lady - she made Auntie Di jealous when she shared that she, her son Matt and his companion are heading to Hawaii in May for Matt's 50th birthday!
On the way home I had stopped at Kohls to run in for something - this was on a vehicle in the lot -
Now for some of Willow's SUNday fun -


Some fun, eh?

Bob The Khat is back!  He reopens today!!  With my new schedule I'll be dining there FrEYEday or Saturday!!!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I've always wanted to see Hawaii. We hope the nice Nancy lady has a great time!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, Hawaii! Land of luaus and pineapples! I'm sure they will have a good time!"