Sunday, April 10, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Lady PF didn't care for yet more rain -

But then there was SUN - then there was more RAIN - then more SUN - repeat -

I didn't see Lord PF during any of my PF checks but the camera that is postioned to capture his point is acting up - it shows just a white screen during the day but shows an image over night - so it must have a tech issue they'll fix when back to The Office!
After I put this post together, I checked to see if  Lord PF was around and caught Lady PF off the clutch!!!!!
They are correct about the temps - and we had changeable skEYE - each time I thought we MIGHT get for a walk, it rained again - so no walk for us -
FrEYEday the day WITH SUN - found the beams coming in via the kitchen door -

Now for WILLOW's 'venture - although it could be considered mine as well -

BOB THE KHAT WAS BACK!  It had reopened on Tuesday - so FrEYEday was our chance to visit -
Since it was early - still breakfast time - it was khool enoughin The KhrossTrek for Willow -
With the worse of COVID behind us, Bob has table service again - that is Erica - she works overnight at our Sheetz as well and said she'll be at Bobcat for FrEYEday and Saturday breakfast hours -
Which is when I chose to dine there - actually, as I told Wendy - one of Bob's handlers/bosses/owners, my first visit to Bobcat three or four years ago was thanks to their posting of that week's breakfast special MUSHROOM OMLETTE - back then, they served breakfast every day - last year was just Saturday which with my GKP schedule of Wed to Sat didn't work but now they are serving it FrEYEday AND Saturday - so I went with the special of eggs and bacon and home fries and toast - OH MY - and yes, the sticky bun MAY have followed me back to The Khottage -

AND there was SOMETHING special for Willow -
PUP CUP!



A hit for sure!

We appreciated the kindness of the local businesses that donated kiddie cones and pup cups to celebrate the reopening of BOBCAT CREAMERY!!!

As I mentioned on Saturday's post, I got my human furs cut Saturday morning and then did some errands in that end of town - of course, I will tell tomorrow!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

Back to work for US today

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: Phils Win! Phils Win!! Phils Win!!!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Yay for ice cream and we love the sunbeams on your face, Willow! We had the same kind of day here. We barely got our walk before the rain poured down.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I love that first sunny frootbat pic of you, Willow! And all the others too, of course!

Guess what? I am home at Poupounette Central!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmmmmm, bacon and ice cream! Yes please!"