Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday Sharing

The SUN compromised the picture but we WON'T trade the SUN coming by for a change -


 

I FINALLY snagged Lord PF hanging at The PF Palace - I had missed his visits during my recent checks -

As you can see, we sure did have SOME rain over the past days - they show OUR MANCHESTER with 1.98" - and judging by the streams challenging their banks, I believe it -
Thursday night's belated birthday fun with Fred - surely lookin' good for 86!
And YOU know it's a SPECIAL night when Auntie Di gives photo approval!
We got the jumbo regular stromboli - we love Westgate's for it has green peppers and onions in it - and lucky me got to bring home some!
We got a medium pizza - and we let The BirthdayBoy choose what he felt like - he said something beefy so the our Westgate Staff suggested green peppers and onions to go with the ground beef - SO TASTY - we can NOT beat Westgate's pizza and other foodables - I had a good Big Truck adult beverage!
Since I went straight from to The GKP to meet Fred and Di, Willow needed her dinner - so KIBBLE TIME - 
AND then some pizza bone after having her carrot - taking a picture of the moment is a challenge!
I was also lucky eenough to bring home the leftover pizza - so here's Willow watchin' -

Still fuzzy but when Wiggles go for pizza bones........

We had a full day of FrEYEday fun - we'll share here tomorrow -

AND PHILS WIN! PHILS WIN!! - must see FrEYEday afternoon TV :-)

Good thing we got a walk in for the rain is to return - oh well!

I have a haircut appointment this morning - so I'll make a return visit to Buttercream Dream after Pam does her stuff - then I need to stop in at BJs for a few things since I'm over thataway!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The stromboli and the pizza look sooooooooooo yummy and as I type this, I can hear rain hitting the window. Oh yay! Happy Saturday!

Dawn said...

That looks like a lot of eggs!