Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thursday Thinking

Wednesday morning from The PF Palace -




Tuesday morning it wasn't really walking weather so off to Sheetz we went - 


Sheetz on the left - Checkers on the right -

Happy Willow!
I included a stop at Forge Hill Orchards for some peaches - I went there in the Spring for cherries and strawberries
And I will be returning for APPLES!


Oh So Tasty!!!
Then after doing my CVS and MyGiant ROTE, time to check on Bob!


Onion rings and GRLLED RACHEL!  Yum!!  I ate the entire sandwich - nothing to bring back to The Khottage
And the start of our Fred inspired weather - which made for a scary Wednesday evening here - don't tell Willow as I tried to be brave for her!

There was lots of rain - lots of flashes - lots of rumbles - SEVERAL shook The Khottage BIG TIME!  I even delayed booting up the laptop - but once it seemed to pass, I switched on and assembled this!
The view out the back just before darkness arrived 

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!


3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Those peaches look so yummy and we know that they smell so good! We're loving your beautiful smile, Willow☺

Dawn said...

Love the "happy Willow" shot, and the yummy food, and that last image of the tree and sky!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "If you can't go for a walk, going for a ride is a decent substitute!"