Sunday, August 15, 2021

SUNday Sharing

Saturday evening at The PF Palace -

A Facebook memory - ahhhhh - NAK - you touched so many lives and hearts -
More shots from Willow's TOY TIME last week - she seemingly loves to surround herself -
What ME?!?!





And so the weekend khommences!
So happy it's here and so happy I'm not THERE - meaning The GKP -

Willow and I started the weekend with a walk around The Block after she had her dinner - then I staged this - as mentioned previously, Auntie Di and I are heading to Wolf Brewing today - of course, Willow and I will have our traditional SUNday morning festivities - 

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Which toy will be your favorite today, Willow? Khyra♥

The Florida Furkids said...

You've got a pawsome supply of toys.

The Florida Furkids

Juno said...

Love your toys!! Happy Sunday!