Sunday, August 22, 2021

SUNday Sharing

This is what greeted me when I exited The GKP - it was actually way khooler than this but this will do!
Exciting Saturday night at The PF Palace -

Willow is ready for our fun to start - trust me Willow - I'll do my best for us!
******

We'll kick off the festivities with our drive to Sheetz - and then our Khondo Route walk - and breakfast - and coffee - then some television -

and I might just make a brief excursion to Wolf Brewing - I can get this one out of my head and mouth after seeing it on their FB page on Thursday -

Happy SUNDay EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful sky! Have fun Sunday, girls!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

great catch on the sky scape!
I see a little side eye/stink eye. you're being judged. get a move on!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Toys make good pillows, but they're the most fun when someone's tugging on them, am I right, Willow???"

Dawn said...

Enjoy your Sunday! We spent some time out on the deck this morning before it gets so hot. Katie is looking forward to cooler weather. I tell her not to wish her life away.