Monday, August 23, 2021

Monday MOMSday

Our SUNday was dampened by a visit from TS Henri - 




Now for some images from last week -






And images from TADN's - and three Now Angels -







The FURst time I saw 'Whitney' -
The FURst picture taken with my FURst BlackBerry - and how I do miss them - the FLUFFY tail AND the keyboard of the BlackBerry - I like my Samsung Galaxy but I SO SO SO miss the physical keyboard - no matter how I try to create email and or text messages, it is frustrating to see what my humans paws have created -
Yes WHITNEY - miss your wicked ways!

Although we didn't get our walk due to the rain, it was a nice day - which Willow says I can share here tomoorrow - IF of course I take her for a KhrossTrek ride today!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I don't think we ever stop missing our precious angels♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Stick to your guns, Willow! First the ride in the CrossTrek, then the post!"