Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Hanging at their PF Palace on Monday morning-

Willow was tucked behind me during some rumbly weather last week -
Now our SUNday visit to Wolf Brewing - this was a very khool way to decorate - and the couple we chatted with during our time there liked it too
My 1st flight 
My 2ne flight - and the cause???   THE WOLF SANCTUARY IN LITIZ!  
I selected POUTINE for my snack/SUNday meal - Auntie Di enjoyed some of it as well -AND I'm finishing it as I assemble this post -
Auntie Di had the same beer she enjoyed during our last visit - the one called Creamsicle -

I really enjoyed getting to try the ones I did - some would have been larger glass ones - and some were nice for the size -
Once again, we had a very enjoyable visit - and the chance to chat with the staff and the couple sitting just to my left - they had the two spots at the end of the long bar - we'll venture back again!

Willow and I did not leave The Khottage on Monday save for our morning Khondo Route walk - I made Monday our usual SUNday - a day to drain and recharge - complete with napS - but I did do the laundry!

I will check on Bob today as part of my Tuesday ROTE - CVS - MyGiant - and we'll see

Willow and her toy time will probably be shared here tomorrow - we've been having showers and rains and such so I did not take any shots during our Monday walk - plus, it was too overcast and would not have made for any interesting shots -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Never heard of poutine and I had to look it up. It sounds and looks delicious! Wolf Brewing is a winner!

Dawn said...

Happy Tuesday. That looks like a nice restaurnt/brewery. I don't like beer, but I might like some of those that don't taste (I assume) like Bud Light? The food looks wonderful.