Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday Sharing

The rains hadn't dampened The PF Palace but I drove home to The Khottage in PLENTY of it - so NO WALK FOR US -
Scenes from Willow's TOYland -



The Nice Nancy Lady from Thursday's GOTCHA DAY meal - at The Conewago Inn

I really need to get my picture size dialed in LARGER - another thing for THE LIST -
Nancy had a very nice fried seafood platter - and I chose TRIPLE Marsala - shrimp beef and chicken - 
Both of us selected the lemon khurd CHEESEKHAKE - which was topped with BLUEberries! - it was BEYOND tasty!
Kate The Sheltie From The Mitten State's furry talented mom made this for me - it was waiting in the mailbox when I got back from dinner - THANKS SO MUCH DAWN and Princess Katie -

I have SO much more to sort out from the past several days but right now I need to decompress - The GKP was effing relentless and I need to wind down - AND FINISH MY TRIPLE MARSALA!

Yes - one more shift - and I am BEYOND ready - PERIOD!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I knew what I was going to say until I saw that lemon curd cheesecake☺ OMD - do I ever need a piece of this!

Dawn said...

Looks like you had a furry good birthday week!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Toyland is always the place to be! Happy birthday week!"