Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday MOMSday

SUNday AM from The PF Palace -

Lady PF -
In the afternoon, Lord PF took to his point -
After getting my license picture taken, I stopped for some bulbs AND couldn't NOT treat myself to some soft pretzels!
From MyGiant -

and when leaving the parking lot, I was tailing another KhrossTrek -

Last Fall, Auntie Di and Khousin Emmy had some decorative gourds and pumpkins out - well, I had shared this here - her 'pumpkin' patch - 
The furst harvest - and there are more hidden in there -
Auntie Di brought us two - we have plans to make them a birthday surprise for a neighbor pal!
When we went to Forge Hill last week for apples and corn, I treated myself to the wee cherry pie for my first birthday foodable - so yummy!
The Nice Nancy Lady gave me this card for my birthday - along with a giftcard to be able to 'check on Bob' -
Auntie Di came to visit on SUNday - we exchanged some fruits and snacks and vegetables - and she gifted me with some Kohls wearables!  Willow was once again beyond thrilled to see her Auntie Di!
And Facebook shared this with me on Saturday - yes, Rainbow Bridge Day with NAK - a shot from TEN years ago - her pussywillow bush/tree at TADN's - 

Willow and I celebrated this last August SUNday with our trip to Sheetz for the paperZ - then our Khondo Route walk - and kibble & khoffee - and SUNday morning television - nice time with all day to have to go nowhere!

Today will be The Groomer for me - but Willow will get her morning stroll weather pawmitting - I am thinking we'll make Tuesday a 'venture' day - I've got a list of stuff to do before the month ends - TSC being one of them - can't pass up the birthday offer on my TSC 'card' -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

No comments: