Monday, August 9, 2021

Monday MOMday




Warming up a PF -
Last week's picture I neglected to include so here it is -
I'm not a SUNflower seed snacker but took this one for my DILL PICKLE pals - I WILL admit I am a pistchio addict -
MyGiant had a fruity offer this other  - purchase FoUR pints in one transaction at $5.00 - got two from The Mitten State and two from OH Khanada - The Mitten State was the tasty winner!
Pre SUNday walk -
A PHantastic weekend - PHILS swept the weekend with those Mets - and now have EIGHT in a row!
Now for archive sharing - oh how I miss seeing NAK khomfy in her chair -


NAL

Khousin E who has a birthday this week - she and Khousin B will be SIX on Thursday - how did THAT happen -
Auntie Di included this shot when she was texting me SUNday - Emmy's tether broke SUNday morning and the neighbors across her street had her - good thing I had returned a spare she had given me - with Willow, I didn't need it!
And I see NAK's tether dangling from TADN's back door -
ButterSKHOtch - I'm not sure if she's still around - I can't bring myself to visit TADN's neighborhood to see -
This is an Auntie Di shot of NAH - how we all miss Harley!
******
Saturday night -
made into a SEPIA SUNday!

SUNday was all I had hoped and planned it to be - paperZ from SheetZ - Khondo walk whilst it was still bearable - breakfast kibble complete with pumpkin topping for Willow and khoffee for me - then the SUNday television stream - and oh so much Willow and The Toys for entertainment - AND pictures - The Phillies game - then some napping and now this post khrafting!

Today will 'bee' a trip to The Hive - and laundry - a month or so ago, I shifted doing the laundry on Monday - just works better - and I do intend to do a quick vacuum as it is The Season of The Willow Shed - I even got to do some PLUCKING on Saturday night - and rehomed the hair to the suet feeder on the front porch for the birds!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!


 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday in advance, Emmy and Bentley! Thank goodness the neighbors caught you and kept you safe, Emmy!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

6 years! WTH??? Nice to see all the Now Angels, again. I don't think the missing ever goes away.