Sunday, August 1, 2021

SUNday Sharing

From The PF Palace -


How did AUGUST swim in already?

And #1's birthday month as well as NAT!
The weather is pawsome - and we kicked off our weekend with The Block Walk when I arrived home from The GKP 

and hit Checkers after Willow had her dinner to take advantage of their National Cheesekhake Day point offer -

So I had a strawberry cheesekhake SUNdae for to celebrate TADN - I'm sure she's seeing this as she had a shortkhut on her desktop to Khyra's Khorner -
Now for Willow's doubling of the fun stuffs - in fact, she's playing with them as I craft this post - 
Come On Lambie - Let's PLAY BALL!

Love to see her enjoying herself - now to find more items from The Box that may interest her!

Today will be the usual SUNday - no plans save for the usual start of Sheetz and a walk - then Willow breakfast and my khoffee - then the standard television items - with some more khulling of the rock area's weed herd

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog! 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

When Lambie gets tired of playing ball with you I'll play, Willow!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

REALLY nice to see Willow having some fun with Lambie!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Stuffies are fun, aren't they, Willow? I never knew that until I moved in here!"
Charlee: "You're lucky Dennis left any in one piece for you, Lulu."