Thursday, August 5, 2021

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF Watching and thinking -
As was Lord PF -
Tuesday's BobTheKhat check -
With The Nice Nancy Lady -
Both of us chose the turkey khroissant special - fries for her -
Onion rings for me - and I brought half my khroissant back to The Khottage and had it for lunch at The GKP - we each had ice cream but the pictures turned out khrappy - Nancy had Death By Chocolate - I had Salty Caramel - and she got a quart of Teaberry to go!
Now for some Willow thinking -








I believe she's thinking toys are GREAT!


The Khottage Living Room once again reflects the presence of a dog!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You peeled your ball, Willow! I chew mine so hard that they split and mom has to get me a new one. We both have well-loved balls♥

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I really have no words... I'm just excited for you both! (and jealous!)

Unknown said...

Love it!! Our humans really want to eat with you!

XOXO

Luna and Olive

Bark!

Dawn said...

You sure have good lunches.