Sunday, August 29, 2021

SUNday Sharing

I didn't get to spot any Lady OR Lord PF - and although I didn't get to see the outside from 620am until 640 pm, I'm guessing it was an overkhasty day - 
So this past Wednesday, Thre KhrossTrek make its way to DILLSBURG to see this sweetie again - 
Eyeing her lunch as she headed East from DesMoines Iowa to meet her new brother -
Sweet Olivia!
And RITA - has Jill calls her - at first, I didn't expect I would get to see Olivia as Jill was going to drive in via automobile - but the more she thought about all the logi$tic$, it was a prudent choice to reach PA with Rita! -
The Nice Jill Lady wanted to provide lunch for those of us coming - and asked about Bobcat Creamery - so I had a pick up of six tuna sub specials before heading to Dillsburg - yummy tasty and the staff at BobKhat were thrilled with the order - and the origins of it!
PLUS, one of the other humans joining us had brought along some very tasty and healthy snacks - so much fun!



Worn out - or is that warm out worn out - after all The Humans took turns doting on all of 'em in the icky sticky air, they were ready to nap - of course, being TRUE Siberians, water bowls are digging splashing pools - NAK LOVED to do that - what started INNOCENTLY as just getting a drink turned in to SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH -
When I left to return to Willow and The Khottage, Jill hadn't quite mae up her mind - but when she did, she sent this as well as tagged us on Facebook - although he's still looking for his khall name - Jill has gotten plenty of GREAT ideas on FB - I suggested Dill for his birth town of DILLsBURG! - I'll keep you posted -
UPDATE - Let the records show - he shall be known as BENNY!  The Nice Jill Lady khalled that out on FB after I assembled THIS!
We know of a certain GOLDEN RETRIEVER - aka Khousin B - Bentley - Benny that wags in solidarity!

NAK and The Nice Jill Lady sharing some snoofin' time back then!  And THIS POST FROM THE ARCHIVES shows the FURST time we got meet Jill - and NAT and NAMP! - it also shows some of NAK's dreami NAS!
So many pawesome humans - and KHANINES!

Today will be our usual SUNday of Sheetz- and a walk - and then LOTS of nothing time -
PERIOD!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How exciting and possibly Dill is such a cute boy! Ahhhhhhhhhh the puppy breath♥

My Two Best Friends said...

So Blessed to see all of my friends in Dillsburg ! I promise to come back as soon as it's not unbearable warm!!! I know Olivia and Benny want to see all of their friends again!!! Love to you all!!!!!💕💗😀

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hello Benny!"