Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Watchin' And Workin' Wednesday

Lady PF had the AM shift -



Lord PF coverered the PM dinner hour -
Now for some workin' - Willow style!









Watch Out Wubba Bunny!

I passed on the Tuesday morning walk - it was still a bit drippy after Willow had breakfast - and I had some coffee, we hit The CrossTrek for Sheetz - then back here until I headed out on ROTE - went for PEACHES - then CVS - then MyGiant - then back to The Khottage to drop off the foodables - and crossed tire tracks with Khousin Bentley's older 'boy' - he was just finishing the lawn - 

Brandon's 21st birthday is THIS FrEYEday - and once upon a time August 20th was the day The Stork was expecting to drop me but I arrived six days later -

Brandon will be starting his two years at PSU Main Campus this Fall - he told me he leaves on SUNday - Auntie Di had signed his birthday card when she was here on SUNday so I added my touch and sent him away with his card and gift card tucked in it!

How did he get to be 21???

THEN down to check on Bob!

Sharing will be coming in the coming posts!

AND yes, that was a big SIGH you heard or felt - back to The GKP today ;-(

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: We did to The Block after dinner - did someone say TROPICAL?????
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I have one of those snowballs, Willow, but I never take it out of the toy basket. I'm too obsessed with my tennis ball. Happy early birthday to Brandon!