Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Monday Morning from The PF Palace -



And in the afternoon, Lord PF wasn't on point ;-)
Now for MY SUNday adventure -
To WOLF Brewing - I think I may have found the route that makes the most sense - even John - my very attentive bar guy - concured



They also have PA Wines - in this very controlled magic khold box -
I had first ordered the Fig&Gorgonzola Flatbread but they were out of FigGoo - so I went with the Pulled Pork one - which had been the OTHER one I had eyed prior to going -

The reason I made the trip - the Blonde Mojito - SO glad I did make the trip -
Still getting used to the Galaxy's camera and photo treatment but.......

HOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On my way back to to The Khottage I wanted to stop at Kohls to $pend my Kohl$ Cash - as I headed there I realized I needed to take care of 'business' so I stopped at a Rutters near Kohls - and as I left there I noticed Cholla aka Khousin Emmy's Tucson - SO I went over to Kohls then stopped back at Westgate  and surprised Auntie Di and her friend since elementary school Jackie -
We had an enjoyable time - shared a pizza and adult beverages - and I even brought some pizza bones back to The Khottage
Auntie Di wanted a picture of Willow from when I got back to The Khottage - well, KhattleDogs like to sit at and on your feet so this is what I was ABLE to capture!

And yes, she got her pizza bones after finishing her dinner - happy girl!

The happiness continued on Monday when we were able to do The Khondo Route Walk - and then back for some weed pulling and human dripping thanks to THE HOOOOMIDS - 
and a drive to The Hive!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do find the best foodable restaurants! The sunshine and huumids are arriving here today too and will stick around for too many days. ick!