Saturday, July 2, 2022

Saturday Sharing

Once again,Lord PF was being a creature of The NightPoint -

The New Lady PF back there -




And as The Babblers prepped us for, we did get some storms - as I'm putting this in place just before 4pm, some nice RAINS have arrived - good thing as it was icky today - even with the khoolair machine engaged in The Khottage, I got drippy whilst doing a pretty involved vacuuming -
Early 'venture - to beat the heat!




Parked in the shade -
I decided to try the BobKhatWrap - scrambled eggs bacon salsa cheddar cheese in a wrap - hit the spot!
With DogTax installment set aside - and when I placed my order, I wasn't sure if I would have any for her -
I added one of these to my order - I didn't get a chance to take a picture - but they are frozen paw prints - from a very local small business -
Tax collector ready - and waiting - 

Yes Willow, you got TWO deposits today!
They seemed to be very much enjoyed! 

From  here, we went for Part Two of our adventure - and once again, due to the pictorial volume, we'll tell the rest of our trip's story tomorrow -\

We had a nice furst day of our weekend - some errands - some chores - a visitor - some zzzz -

Today is MY 'venture day - WOLF BREWING - here I come!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your ready and waiting photo, Willow, and the last picture says it all. yummmmmmmmm
Happy Saturday!