Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday Sharing

FrEYEday morning at The PF Palace - actually, this was NOT the first image I saw -
Watching Lord PF prep breakfast was -


Later in the morning -
Time for 'venture time!

Always SO happy - to go anywhere - 


Breakfast with BobTheKhat - the special was HAM&EGGS - sold!
The DogTaxCollector's payment!
Playing khoy - 
PAW IT OVER MOM!



It seemed to be a hit - of course -

I also got some of BobTheKhat's soup to go which I will share here tomorrow -

I'm still not expecting us to have any big plans for today - I really do need to start TRYING to do some of the things on MyList -

Plan?

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Yummers! Happy Saturday to both you and your mom, Willow! We never got notified that you posted today and all of a sudden mom said to herself - but they always post!